Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Vintage Quilt Revival Block-along Week 2

Here are the latest blocks for my Sampler Quilt, from the Vintage Quilt Revival book.
Blocks 3 and 4

So far I’m keeping up with Sukie’s block along with the goal of making two blocks from the book each week.

Tea leaf block number 1
After making four blocks and analyzing the fabric choices, I’m going to lay aside the tea leaf block from last week. I’m going to stick with a mustard/orange/green/aqua palette. I’m just not happy with the way the eggplant colored block is playing with the other blocks. It may go on the back or become part of another quilt using the blues and greys from the Simply Color bundle.
Later…

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks are looking great. Your chai tea block is nice but you are right it does not match your other fabric color choices.

    ReplyDelete