Friday, March 5, 2010

Goodbye studio, Hello guest room

It doesn’t happen very often, but about twice a year, I break down my studio to make room for guests. It gives me a chance to clean everything and get rid of things that no longer interest me.

blow up bed

House party this weekend! Three other couples are joining us for Food, fun, and art. We’ll mingle with the thousands of bikers who are in the area for Bike Week, we’ll go to a fabulous show of Florida art at the Museum of Arts and Sciences, have a cornhole tournament on the porch, eat well, and generally enjoy each other’s company.

And look who flew in one day last week. I hope He/she hangs around for the weekend.

IMG_0553

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I have to hand it to you, that's a lot of work to wade thru the studio stuff and come up with a bedroom for guests. Great shot of the eagle. And thanks for the link to the museum. Exhibit looks inviting.

    ReplyDelete