Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Home made deodorant

Jess at her fantastic blog How About Orange posted this recipe for home made deodorant back in April. I forwarded it to my sister who promptly made it and this past week she gave me a sample of what she made. It’s wonderful! So wonderful in fact that I made my own today. I did change the recipe a bit. I put the coconut oil in the garage (95 degrees) until it liquefied which made it easier to mix. Jess used grapefruit essential oil. My sister used lavender, and I used bergamot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, I just found your email telling me I was a winner of one of your purse books, it was in my spam folder. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I just sent you an email with my address. How fun that I won! Thank you so much!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete