Sunday, April 11, 2010

ATC and super inchie swap

The yahoo mixed media art friends group is having a swap of artist trading cards and plus sized inchies. These are mini works that measure 2.5 x 3.5 and 1.5 x 1.5 respectively. They are addictive and fun to do. The maximum number you can submit for each swap is 25 cards in no fewer than five series. I tried several different techniques on each of them. I have some extra ones of just about all the cards. Just leave a comment if you want to trade.


april 2010 trade


all 25 for 2010 trade

1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    love the zentangles and all. Maybe some day I'll get into that group. Looks like lots of fun! But the real reason for commenting is to say congrats on Laurel's engagement! It's obviously been out there for a few days but I just saw it. As "mother of the bride" are you excited? Any date set yet?
    Love you lots, Sue

    One of these days I'm going to give in and get on facebook.

    ReplyDelete